Morley Hall as a Maternity Hospital

Morley Hall as a Maternity Hospital

Morley Hall as a Maternity Hospital

At this time it was a Maternity Hospital. It was given to the borough for this purpose by a previous owner, Charles Scarth in 1917. Charles Scarth was Mayor of Morley 6 times. It ceased to be a Maternity Hospital in the early 1970s. The postcard was printed by Jackson & Sons, Grimsby & Bradford

Related Images: