Photograph of the pulpit at St Mary’s in the Wood Church

Photograph of the pulpit at St Mary's in the Wood Church

Photograph of the pulpit at St Mary’s in the Wood Church

From 50th anniversary souvenir brochure for St Mary’s in the Wood Church dated 1928. The pulpit is made of Indian teak and it was erected in memory of Charles Scarth by his sons Henry and Gilyard in 1922.

Related Images: