Shop and Houses at the junction of Wakefield Road and King Street

Shop and Houses at the junction of Wakefield Road and King Street

Shop and Houses at the junction of Wakefield Road and King Street

The shop was owned for many years by Drighlington Coop but, at the date of this photo, the owner was Mrs. Melton. Shop at the junction of Wakefield Road and King Street, Three Road Ends. The two houses on the right were demolished around 1928. The shop was also run by Jesse Stephenson through the 1940-50’s

Related Images: