The Morley Coat-of-arms in the Town Hall stained glass window

The Morley Coat-of-arms in the Town Hall stained glass window

The Morley Coat-of-arms in the Town Hall stained glass window

The Coat of Arms is a part of a bigger window which was donated on 6th July 1950 by the family of Brian Bradley Barker, who was Mayor of Morley 4 times, and a Freeman of the Borough. The photograph was taken ca 1970 by David Atkinson.

Related Images: