War babies at Morley Hall Maternity Home

War babies at Morley Hall Maternity Home

War babies at Morley Hall Maternity Home

The Maternity Home had been, formerly Morley Hall but was given to the borough by its owner Charles Scarth to be used as a Maternity Hospital in 1917. It was used as such until the early 1970s.
The addresses of the ladies identified were:
Mrs Mitchell: 55, Jackson Lane, Morley.
Mrs. Wakefield: 8, Jubilee Terrace, Morley.
Mrs. Elvidge: 18, Bank Terrace, Morley.
Mrs Slingsby: 3, Rein Road, Morley.